Our deadline for new subscription signups each month is the last day by 9PM, Pacific Time, or earlier, if we sell out of that month’s box. If you start your subscription any time before then, you will get that current month’s box as your first PlurBox. If you sign up any time after, your first PlurBox will be the following month’s Box.
Articles in this section
- If I cancel in the middle of my subscription period, will I still get the box(es) I paid for?
- My account was past due, and I’ve updated my billing information. When will you try to charge the card again?
- How do I update my payment information?
- I was billed this month, but I didn’t get a box. Why?
- I signed up for one month, why did I get billed again?
- My account is past due. What should I do?
- How do I use a coupon code?
- What payment options are available for a subscription?
- Am I charged any taxes or fees when signing up or renewing?
- When will my account be renewed?